[Faith-talk] Audio Bibles for the blind

Ericka dotwriter1 at gmail.com
Wed May 31 00:41:09 UTC 2017

Audio Bibles for the blind is in Florida I think They have a variety of Bible options sent to you free of charge on an NLS cartridge. I'm not sure if they would have the message or the voice version. I know they come to convention nearly every year.  I hopei have their name right.  Debbie's last message made me think of them. Even though it's free, I've donated sometimes because it is a great resource. I love the fact that you can listen to a book, chapter, etc. just like a regular talking book. I don't think they have any study Bibles but things could have changed. It was about three years ago that I picked up mine. I think i have the RSV.

Hey if anyone goes to convention, check out the vendors and report back to us on the resources represented. Posted on the Facebook wall to OK so lots of people can see them. :-)

I can't believe it's June almost!

Ericka Short,  from my iPhone 6+