[Faith-talk] Bible sources

Sandra Streeter sandrastreeter381 at gmail.com
Wed May 31 14:41:06 UTC 2017

Not sure if Audiobook Ministries (formerly Tape Mins. NW) does Bibles—I was under the impression they just did books, which is fine—I’m already involved with them, and they now are converting to cartridges, which I love.

The org in FL doesn’t have The Message either—I checked! I was able to get the 2011 NIV NT, though from them; it has some inclusive language, and I know a lot of conservative Christians had issues with that, but having checked it out, I didn’t find it offensive.  Haven’t checked with Optasia for The Message,yet, so that’s my next step.

Sandra

Not “Revelation” – tis – that waits
But our unfurnished eyes –
(Emily Dickinson)