[Faith-talk] Happy Thanksgiving

Linda Mentink mentink at frontiernet.net
Thu Nov 23 02:21:13 UTC 2017

Hi All,

The list has been quiet lately, so I thought I'd come in here and
wish you all a happy Thanksgiving. What are you thankful for?

I'm thankful, first, for my salvation through Christ, the only
Mediator between God and man. I'm thankful for the
Bible-Believing church to which I belong, and for the family away
from my family which I have there. I'm also thankful for the
Bible in an accessible format that I can read and study, and for
the freedom we still have in this country to worship. We are so
blessed!!

With praise and thanks to God,

Linda