[Faith-talk] Thanksgiving greetings

Sandra Streeter sandrastreeter381 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 24 00:32:52 UTC 2017

Happy Thanksgiving, all!

Returned about 2 hours ago from family celebration, which was relatively peaceful, and we’re all pretty good cooks! As usual, I got dibs on saying Grace!

I am thankful for a country that still allows us to worship freely, and that God never stops pursuing us.

Sandra

“If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music he hears, however measured or far away.”
(Henry David Thoreau)

---