[Faith-talk] Brandon, question for you

Christine Olivares rafael4490 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 4 01:21:30 UTC 2017

David,
Then please do your research so you don’t show ignorance…that makes you look bad…you have much to learn, my friend, about what true love is. Brandon has trauma from people like you, so thanks for triggering him. That was so “Christian” of you.

Sorry if I sound upset, but I am very upset at you for saying what you did. You can really lose people.

Christine