[Faith-talk] Brandon, question for you

Linda Mentink mentink at frontiernet.net
Wed Oct 4 03:26:17 UTC 2017

Hi David and All,

There is no list of particular faiths which are allowed on this
list. It's not necessary for anyone to forward list messages to
me. I receive and read them all, so please don't clutter up my
inBox.

By the way, it doesn't hurt us here to learn what other listers
believe, and how they practice their faith as blind people. The
purpose of this list is to encourage each other on our faith
walks, not to convert listers to our belief system.

Blessings,

Linda