[Faith-talk] congratulations, grampa

mr. Chikodinaka Nickarandidum Oguledo ochikodinaka at gmail.com
Sat Sep 2 15:07:00 UTC 2017

my birthday 35 birthday is today. I am old! I will b a dad soon soon
my first Child will b on on November 30th to2017 wont he do it my
refuge Wont He Do It? god is a big big god the jeinetTheThe gient of
my marriage  god is a gient. bigger then my eyes bigger then any thing
in the world the king of the world I stand on the solid rock today on
my birthday today!