[Faith-talk] congratulations, grampa

mr. Chikodinaka Nickarandidum Oguledo ochikodinaka at gmail.com
Sat Sep 2 16:18:45 UTC 2017

wife.AdonnihHappinessOguledo my wife will give birth on November this
year 2017 my Parents will b grandparents Okeychukwu&Juliet Oguledo.
wont he do it? God is my fortris my rock my all and all my refuge. I
am nothing with out god! my ladys birthdays on october11th god is the
biggerist the gient of my marriage