[Faith-talk] The State We're In

Danielle Ledet singingmywayin at gmail.com
Sun Sep 3 15:12:08 UTC 2017

 a clarification of some words. Sorry for the typos. how to say my
prayers, insisted, Baptist. Yep everything from the popular to the not
so popular and then she had a son and I guess they finished that out.
dogs, Frozen, Paw Patrol, Ninja Turtles, airplanes, dinos (my baby
son's favorite), farm, Sesame Street, Shimmer and Shine, Doc
McStuffins, Pepa Pig, Barbie, oh I forgot about the original Radio
Flyer trike I wanted for my son but couldn't get. Last year I abought
her the orange Fisher-Price Bubble Mower, because I conveniently
couldn't find the pink one until after the fact, then for his birthday
he got the Little Tikes one, which they do not play with! And she kept
saying, with my niece, "We're collecting monkeys!" She had much more
than that!

Email: singingmywayin at gmail.com