[Faith-talk] Jenny Keller

Ericka dotwriter1 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 8 03:04:18 UTC 2017

Keep the prayers rolling in for her. Last I knew, and this was Monday I believe Jenny had been in the hospital for a week again. I haven't found out all the details. She just left me an audio text. She hasn't been responding back so I'm not sure what is going on. I don't want to call when she's asleep you know. I'm scared she may not be OK. I will try to call her tomorrow afternoon. I have been so busy with family coming and doing things to leave plus an emergency cat visit to the vet that I haven't had much time to think till today. Pray for my family as well there's a lot of stuff going on I don't have space to share in detail. Let's just say this is not the best time to go up to Minnesota but I can't take care of everybody either so it's going to be a faith tester on a lot of accounts. I feel like I'm bailing from my families problems but they know that I have to go and I fought for this training.

Thank you for all the prayers in the past for Jenni, for family and friends among all the other concerns of life.

Peace be within you.

Ericka Short
 from my iPhone 6+