[Faith-talk] Little children being told in school that they are the other sex!

David Moore jesusloves1966 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 15 22:58:08 UTC 2017

Please read this, and think about how confused you would have been as a child if this had happened to you. It is a lost nation we live in!
  Kindergarten Transgender Reveal, a "Pronoun Mishap" and Abandoning
  God's Word
  by
  Ken Ham
  on September 14, 2017
 The craziness of a culture unhinged from the truth of God's Word
  continues!
  Two stories, both involving the same charter school in California,
  have been
  in the news recently because of transgender controversy. And both
  stories highlight the confusion that results from abandoning the
  absolute authority of
  God's Word.
  Apparently,
  at the end of the school year a few months ago, a kindergarten teacher
  read two kids' books dealing with transgender to her class. After
  reading the books,
  a male student got up and reportedly switched into girls' clothing and
  was introduced to the class as a girl with a different name and
  different pronouns.
  Parents had not been notified this was going to happen, and many were
  understandably upset about it, as were many of the children in the
  class who were
  confused and scared by it all.
  Well, this academy is
  back in the news again
  because a first grader greeted this boy, who now identifies as a girl,
  by his original male name, the name she knew him as all last year.
  Reportedly,
  the first grader was reprimanded on the playground and sent to the
  principal's office to determine if the incident was bullying or a
  genuine "pronoun mishap."
  Apparently, the little girl was very upset from the incident and felt
  as if she was being punished for greeting someone.
  As schools and other institutions bend over backward to accommodate the
  sinful behaviors of those in the LGBT community, we will only see
  instances
  like
  this increase.
  As schools and other institutions bend over backward to accommodate the
  sinful behaviors of those in the LGBT community, we will only see
  instances
  like
  this increase. It's very sad that this young boy (yes, he's genetically
  and
  physiologically a male), who believes he is a girl, is being encouraged to
  forsake his God-given gender and embrace a sinful lifestyle that he
  doesn't
  fully understand. And it's equally sad that other children-very young
  children-are
  being indoctrinated in the secular transgender ideology.
  But this kind of confusion is exactly what we expect from a culture that
  has
  abandoned the absolute authority of God's Word. Without an ultimate
  standard
  for what is right and wrong, "anything goes," just as it did in the days
  of
  the Old Testament judges when everyone did what was right in their own
  eyes
  Judges 21:25).
  As Christians, we can reach out to a confused world with solid, biblical
  answers. There are only two sexes-male and female. Because we are created
  uniquely
  by God, we don't have the authority to redefine sex and gender. We don't
  own
  ourselves; God owns us. Yes, because of sin and the Curse (
  Genesis 3),
  there are going to be cases where physical bodies are affected by sin, and
  parents and doctors need to make informed decisions. And, yes, again
  because
  of sin and the Curse, there are going to be those who struggle with gender
  dysphoria, even possibly from a very young age. But the answer is not to
  encourage
  people to reject God's design and embrace a sinful lifestyle, particularly
  children. It's to point people toward the hope and freedom that can be
  found
 only in Jesus Christ and what he did for us on the Cross.
  And that's the
  message this world desperately needs to hear.
  Thanks for stopping by and thanks for
  praying,
  Ken