[Faith-talk] Little children being told in school that they aretheother sex!

David Moore jesusloves1966 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 16 01:05:43 UTC 2017

Yes, Linda!
How can a five year old child decide if he is a boy or a girl.
This is just sick.
If I had children, they would never set foot in even many Christian Schools.
I would teach them myself.
I hope this school really gets in trouble for subjecting children to this abuse.
That first grader was just calling the boy by how he had always known him.
For that first grade girl to be sent to the office, it just makes me want to hit somebody out of righteous anger. I am praying right now, that I will be able to get through these last days without hitting someone when it comes to the future of little children.
It is not right, that little children get to make so many decision for themselves anymore.
A parent should be able to say, because I said so, and that should be reason enough. I want to lie 30 to 40 more years which would put me in my 80 to 90 year range, just so I can see the outcome of all of this sickness.
Take care, all, and God bless!
Sent from Mail for Windows 10