[Faith-talk] Little children being told in school thattheyaretheother sex!

Ericka dotwriter1 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 16 20:18:29 UTC 2017

Thank you Kaden for the better explained medical info. No matter our way of reading the bible or any religious book we need to know all God has slowly revealed over time, not disregard what is out there because it isn't clearly stated in the bible.

Ericka Short
 from my iPhone 6+

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/faith-talk_nfbnet.org/mentink%4