[Faith-talk] THE Article

Linda Mentink mentink at frontiernet.net
Sun Sep 17 12:51:41 UTC 2017

Hi Kaden,

The topic really is not germane to this list, as it is not about
faith or blindness.  I will answer you off list, though, because
I think it's important for me to do so.  This is the Lord's Day,
so I will be in worship services, but I will take time to write
you when I can.  It will take time because I want to be careful
and thoughtful in my response.

Blessings,

Linda