[Faith-talk] Little children being told in school that they arethe other sex!

Ericka Short dotwriter1 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 21 02:36:53 UTC 2017

Kaden, so we share a common beginning Lutherans do not all see Ida ion this. I just wanted to let you know that. There are three branches or synods of the Lutheran Church. Missouri Synod and Wisconsin scented see all this as something absolutely horrid. They agree with many that this it's something against the Bible teaching. However, the Evangelical Lutheran Church in America which I am a part of does see everyone as having a place in the church without regard to whom they love or identify with. Many churches are reconciled in Christ or RIC. This isn't across the board but those that are are icy churches advertise it. Most are nowadays. The United Church of Christ is another which is open and affirming. And I don't mean just to the gay lesbian community but to having disable pastors and lay leadership.

Just wanted to kind of share this with you since you said you're doing lots of research to see where you fit in. Peace to you on your journey! I'm so glad that you joined this list.

Ericka Short
"Friends are like flowers in the garden of life"

Sent from my iPhone

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/faith-talk_nfbnet.org/jesusloves1966%40gma