[Faith-talk] Fw: Fwd: How the Reformation started

Ericka Short dotwriter1 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 21 02:50:47 UTC 2017

John hus had the same ideas a little bit earlier. I do remember this. That comes from confirmation class the United Church of Christ. Also John Calvin. There are lots of reformers about the same time.

Pardon errors, but I'm dictating and half asleep. Center training is tiring but well worth it. I am very glad I'm up here in Minnesota.

Ericka Short
"Friends are like flowers in the garden of life"

Sent from my iPhone