[Faith-talk] The Emerging Church and Homosexuality

David Moore jesusloves1966 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 28 22:37:43 UTC 2017

Hi Linda!
Thank you so much for posting this. I saved that web site:
www.wayoflife.org
The bottom line, is that Christians are choosing to pick what they like from the Word of God, and throwing out what they do not like.
God, himself says that the Bible is the litteral 100 percent true words of God.
Christians are choosing not to believe that!
They do not believe what God says, because they do not take his Words litterly, and use the correct science in interpreting the scriptures, like Revelation verses the doctrinal texts. Read 1 Cor 6. You either believe that or not! Plain and simple. Romans 1, you either believe it or not.
Christians are throwing away the perfect words of God, and it is so sad. We really must be on our guard 24/7, looking for those who distort the truth. Paul says this again and again that this will happen in the last days.
Thanks a lot Linda. I will share this article all over the place!
David Moore
Sent from Mail for Windows 10