[Faith-talk] checking in about something old

Sandra Streeter sandrastreeter381 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 30 16:15:15 UTC 2017

Hi, everyone,

Going through some very, very, very old emails, I found out about a Canadian blind guy named Andrew who was struggling to get a productive life as a blind person. Wondered: has anyone since heard progress updates? My heart went out to him, since this situation is “common to man”, among us. Thanks!

Sandra

One can never consent to creep, when one feels an impulse to soar.
(Helen Keller)

---