[Faith-talk] Brandon, question for you

Sandra Streeter sandrastreeter381 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 30 16:30:21 UTC 2017

Again, sifting through old emails, I found an intriguing post about the existence of free will. I tried to click on the link you left re that subject, Brandon O., and got a “this message cannot be displayed” error message—and I know it’s not the internet causing the trouble, because I then successfully was able to engage Google without the error. Do you still have the blog, and if so, where can I find that particular subject area—I’m intrigued by your thinking. thanks!

Sandra

One can never consent to creep, when one feels an impulse to soar.
(Helen Keller)

---