[Faith-Talk] Merry Christmas!

Ericka dotwriter1 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 30 00:20:26 UTC 2018

Merry Christmas and happy new year to everyone! We had a very quiet Christmas. My husband and I went to church Christmas Eve with the candlelight ceremony and singin silent night and both German and English.. It’s really amazing at the end when we’re singing and the lights are damned to almost nothing well everyone holds lit candles. It’s something I think even people with only light perception can appreciate. Neither of us are musical but we did appreciate the talents before the service. The choir, bowls and some groups of church members saying Karel’s from all over the world. The next day it was nice and quiet as we spent time reading and enjoying each other‘s company while we cooked. Today we saw a Family. They came to visit us for a change instead of us go somewhere. Who is been a good time for reflection. Our church is kind of in a holding pattern as we currently don’t have a pastor. He gives us all time to renew our hearts and find out what God‘s plans are for our church going forward. We do have a supply pastor at the moment. Keep our congregation in prayer as we decide whether to just go ahead and hire a new pastor or dig deep and find out who we are and how we are to best serve Madison Wisconsin as a church community/family.

Peace—

Chad & Ericka Nelson