[Faith-Talk] response--prayer request

Ericka dotwriter1 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 4 07:40:10 UTC 2018

Thank you I can use all you can send! Justin I’ve started to like technology. I like the refreshable braille and I never thought I would. I wouldn’t go so far as to say I like all technology, but I’m finding out I’m not as stupid as I thought. I have been using a Braillant.

Thank you to you and everyone! Someday I’ll maybe send an email written and sent via a braille display. That would be quite an accomplishment for me.

Ericka Short
 from my iPhone 6+