[Faith-Talk] God's eternal love never dies

ms.sunmsflower61@gmail.com ms.sunflower61 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 18 03:14:22 UTC 2018

Bill,
I like the way you said that.

Thanks for sharing!
Tammy
Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: Bill Outman via Faith-Talk
Sent: Tuesday, July 17, 2018 4:57 PM
To: 'Faith-talk, for the discussion of Blindness in faith and religion'
Cc: Bill Outman
Subject: [Faith-Talk] God's eternal love never dies

Hello, members and friends.

I was pleased to attend the division meeting at the recent national
convention in Orlando and join the division.

I see a lot of passion among the group, which is good, but I also see a need
for some increased levels of understanding of differing perspectives if we
are to reach our full potential as a division.  I hope to assist in this
process more fully.

I was watching Jeopardy last week and heard an interesting clue that is
relevant to us.  I like to watch that show from time to time as it
interesting to learn about information in all fields of human interest I
might not have known, done in a fun and tasteful way.

The clue concerned the first five books of the Old Testament, and the way to
remember them.  It is applicable to both Jews and Christians.  The books are
of course Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers and Deuteronomy.  The mnemonic
is "God's eternal love never dies."  The E also could be everlasting.

As believers we take this statement as truth.  We must remember that while
we need passion and urgency to evangelize, sometimes the best way to show
love is by not hitting people over the head with our faith.  Sometimes this
means meeting people where they are through common interests that may reach
beyond theology.

I hope this reflection has inspired you today.

Bill Outman