[Faith-Talk] Update

Ericka dotwriter1 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 17 05:01:35 UTC 2018

Hey we are alive! Bill thank you very much for the kind note. I hope the information was of help to your pastor.

First off, happy Father’s Day to all the dads on this list!
I am back in Wisconsin and though I wish I could have stayed another month to hone some skills a little more, medically I just couldn’t. Both Chad and I are dealing with medical issues so it’s good that we are together for mutual support. He has frozen shoulder which hopefully will be on the road to recovery after Cortizone shot Monday. This coming week is the week of medical adventures for me. Wednesday I go to my regular doctor to figure out what’s going on with headaches and things. Probably a good idea I get a full physical anyhow. Then Friday I go see the neurosurgeon and talk about getting my battery replaced for my seizure contraption. Chad calls it “my buddy“. Actually it’s a Vagus nerve stimulator. VNS for Short. Vegas is not spelled like the city so if U want to Google it you’ll have to put in an A instead of an E. There’s a lot of good stuff on the epilepsy foundation page and I do believe you and WebMD touches on it.

It was nice to see Linda Mentink though briefly last weekend. She went to the school for the blind in Wisconsin and they had their reunion for everyone last weekend. That lady is so busy! But the choir was amazing! Thank you Linda.

There are other things going on like a plant is dying and financial craziness but I wanted to update you all on our medical stuff. For some crazy reason the 15-year-old cat is more healthy than we are at feels like. LOL poor guy has high blood pressure, hyperthyroidism, and stable kidney disease. Still I think he’s got more energy than both of us!

Peace, prayers and blessings-

Ericka Short

 from my iPhone 6+