[Faith-Talk] reading from other faiths

David Moore jesusloves1966 at gmail.com
Sun May 6 07:23:41 UTC 2018

Thanks Ericka!
My dream has been that all would try to get along and learn from each other no matter what our differences. We need to bridge the gaps before we can all, in unity, except and trust in Jesus as our Lord and Savior! We all come from different backgrounds, so it is tough for people who have been in very strict religious environments to see that it is the blood of Christ that brings us all into unity.
David Moore
Sent from Mail for Windows 10