[Faith-Talk] Prayers

Joseph Bundy joseph.bundy92 at gmail.com
Tue May 8 08:23:34 UTC 2018

I will keep you in my prayers. My fiancé has epilepse and hasn't had
seizures in years but they said they could come back at anytime so its
something we have to watch. So I know how scary things can be. I will
pray for you daily.

--
Take Care and God Bless

Joseph S. Bundy
1405-693-4771
Josephbundy92 at gmail.commm

For I am not ashamed of the gospel, for it is the power of God for
salvation to everyone who believes, to the Jew first and also to the
Greek.-Romans 1:16
For we walk by faith, not by sight.-2 Corinthians 5:7
Seeing that His divine power has granted to us everything pertaining
to life and godliness, through the true knowledge of Him who called us
by His own glory and excellence.-2 Peter 1:3
Yet those who wait for the LORD Will gain new strength; They will
bmount up with wings like eagles, They will run and not get tired,
They will walk and not become weary.-Isaiah 40:31
Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one
comes to the Father but through Me.-John 14:6
He must increase, but I must decrease.-John 3:30