[Faith-Talk] Prayers

PaPa C! Chikodinaka Nickrandidm Oguledo ochikodinaka at gmail.com
Wed May 9 05:18:44 UTC 2018

pray for my little girl. Obianuju! born on 12/01/2017. how do I raze a
girl the bible sede in izayiah sed. Izaiah 47/7 I will bee a lady for
ever! fath talk of n f b. help me raze a daughter
I need help razeing my Obianuju!
Pray for Obianuju Gudide her lock her up in her arms of the living
she has 2teeth she is 5monts old! help me raze a girl!

--
for if you pursevear. you will conker never fear. try try try again