[Faith-Talk] Large print Bible sources

Bill Outman woutman at earthlink.net
Tue May 22 14:23:03 UTC 2018

Thank you for that info, Ericka.  I'll forward it to my pastor.  Glad to see
you on the list.  I hope things are going well with you, that you have had
success at the center in Minnesota and that we are on track for getting your
sieizures back under control.  I hope things have resolved with your cousin
a little better as well.

I've been reading the list messages from the last several months and
understand this has been quite an adventure for you dealing with all this.

God bless in Christ's love.

Bill Outman