[Faith-Talk] (no subject)

Ericka dotwriter1 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 31 19:20:33 UTC 2018

Hey Renee that’s actually a really good question. I don’t know of anything that you can download on the victor unless you get it from either Bookshare or BARD. Somebody’s got to know something around here! I do know that if you download the RSV Bible app on an iPad or iPhone it does have a built-in Bible study though I haven’t looked at it yet. Most of the app is accessible with voiceover. I don’t know anything about droid so I can’t help anyone there.

Lynda, I know you were not putting together a resource but do you have any contact with Sarah Blake LaRose? Last I knew she was going to do something. I think this is desperately needed. Was this talked about at the convention in July at all?

If there are any Lutherans here on this list, Augsburg Fortress has a Catechism app that is what her percent accessible with voiceover. Per blind parents there is also an app about sharing your faith with your little ones. I didn’t download it because I don’t have children but it’s worth a look-see.

Ericka Short
 from my iPhone 6+