[Faith-Talk] Florence to drench Carolinas

Rob Kaiser rcubfank at sbcglobal.net
Wed Sep 12 20:59:28 UTC 2018

What really bothers me are the people who refuse to evacuate. I have heard on the news that for the people who stay, there may not be any assistance for a while because the help may not be able to get through when the storm 1st reaches land fall. I pray of course for everybody in the storm's path but even more for those who insist on staying in their homes.

Rob Kaiser Email;
rcubfank at sbcglobal.net