[Faith-Talk] Introduction

Roanna Bacchus rbacchus228 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 14 18:55:39 UTC 2018

Dear Members,

My name is Roanna Bacchus and I am totally blind. Two years ago I graduated from the University Of Central Florida with my Bachelor's degree in Interdisciplinary studies. My areas of concentration were Arts And Humanities and Behavioral and Social Sciences. I am participating in the Independent Living Skills program at the Rehabilitation Center For The Blind and Visually Impaired in Daytona, Beach, Florida. I joined this list to learn more about my faith.