[Faith-Talk] Introduction from a lurking and long time member

angelgal at nb.sympatico.ca angelgal at nb.sympatico.ca
Fri Sep 14 19:45:11 UTC 2018

Hi Jamie

Welcome to the group.

Brenda

-------Original Message-------

From: Jamie Prater via Faith-Talk

Date: 2018-09-14 4:27:10 PM

To: Faith-Talk at nfbnet.org

Cc: Jamie Prater

Subject: [Faith-Talk] Introduction from a lurking and long time member

Hi, all, my name is Jamie and I am sure many of you have seen me on other

lists and on social media.  I grew up in several different Christian

denominations and have spent time in nondenominational charismatic churches

as well.  I am looking for good positive faith filled friends and

discussion.  I have been blind from birth and I do many different yarn

crafts and charity knitting.  I know you all have chats but I don't remember

when they are.  I am about to go through an outpatient medical/surgical

procedure and would appreciate your prayers.  Thanks and have a blessed day.

Faith-Talk at nfbnet.org