[Faith-Talk] Prayers

David Moore jesusloves1966 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 14 20:59:25 UTC 2018

I am praying for Jamie, Ericka, and those being affected by Florence.
Please pray for my wife, Traci.
She is having a total right knee replacement this Wednesday, the 19th, and will stay in the hospital until the 21st, on Friday.
Please pray for recovery, it will be six weeks before she can drive again.
Please pray that I can take care of us for the first week or so.
I have a lot of food to nuke.
I am not a great cook LOL!
We will have some food delivered as well.
Please pray that her physical therapy goes well, and she will be able to do the exercises they want her to do.
God bless, you guys,
David Moore

Sent from Mail for Windows 10