[Faith-Talk] update

Rob Kaiser rcubfank at sbcglobal.net
Tue Apr 9 17:24:14 UTC 2019

Good morning all:

I thought I would share the following update for all of you on this list:

I'm currently living @ Spring Valley post acute nursing home for a number of
reasons. I had a real bad attack of Gout in March which put me in the
hospital. It was in my knee & made it very difficult to walk.

Because I possibly may be going under the knife for back surgery, it was my
choice to go into an assisted living facility to get stronger with dayley
physical theropy. I've been in here about a month & the PT is really working
thank God.

Also, Sarah & I are between places to live. Hopefully, we will be settled in
the next few weeks. Until then, I will be able to stay here, & hopefully, I
won't get too board being that there is really not a lot to do here for
blind people. I'll keep this list updated.

Meanwhile, your prayers would be appreciated for both me & Sarah.

Rob Kaiser Email;

rcubfank at sbcglobal.net