[Faith-Talk] Intro and Seeking Advise on Accessibility of Prayer Paths

Ericka Nelson dotwriter1 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 22 23:29:37 UTC 2019

 Hey you brought up some very good questions. I have never really done
something like that. Once I did the labyrinth for prayer but I had more
vision done. I’ve never attended a church that did this. You are blessed to
have such a good friend and I understand about the human element. I like
the Victor Stream idea. I would think that the church could   Get the
material out to you faster especially since it’s an event that happens
every year. Did you bring us offering for everyone idea up to your friend?
Perhaps she could record it I had a time.

  It sounds like they are pretty accommodating though for this. Giving your
descriptions of each station and a guide book is great.   I wonder how many
senior citizens would appreciate your audio version as well. Maybe bring
that up to the Pastor or one of the pastors if the church is that big.