[Faith-Talk] Division Membership

Ericka Nelson dotwriter1 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 1 21:44:50 UTC 2019

 It’s understandable Linda. There hasn’t been much chatter on here and I’ve
been really not checking my messages as costly as in the past. God is
sending me elsewhere. Thank heavens as it’s not healthy to hang out on the
computer forever and ever. LOL

 I do recall however seeing a post about a new treasurer as Sam is having
medical issues. Could you email me directly the contact information again?
Thank you very much for your patience with us.

 God be with you Dash—

Ericka Nelson