[Faith-Talk] situation

Ericka dotwriter1 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 3 19:44:10 UTC 2019

I don’t have any good advice for you Rob, but I hope that you have resolve your issues and are able to attend the Methodist church of your choice. It does seem heartless and strange to me that people aren’t willing to give you rides. Do you think they’re weirded out by your blindness? We did have a supply pastor who would not touch totally blind people. He would not speak to them. It was very weird. He would talk to me because I have a little bit of vision but… Thankfully we have a new pastor who is very wonderful and inclusive 100%. Perhaps it’s just the Midwest attitude here which is very different than the LA attitude. Have you talk to the pastor directly?

Ericka Nelson