[Faith-Talk] Bethlehem avenue, Ali Sina, has failed and he is inhell

David Moore jesusloves1966 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 4 23:01:08 UTC 2019

Jesus said that he was God, and he proved it by rising from the dead!
Did Mohamad rise from the dead?
Also, Jesus said, “I am the way, the truth, and the life!
Nobody can come to the Father except by me!
Also in Acts chapter 4, it says this!
Salvation is found in no one else, for there is no other name under Heaven given to men, by which they must be saved!
I believe that throws out Islam and all religion to get one to Heaven!
Jesus is not a religion!
He sacrificed his own self for all sin for all time!
What about the verse that says,
“we are saved by grace, not by works, so that no man can boast before God!
If you throw in works, just how many works do you have to do to enter Heaven?
Jesus’s blood he shed for us, forgives all sin for all time as soon as we call out to him, repent, to want to change and follow Jesus, Confess Jesus as God, and be baptized for the remission of our sins!
After that, only we can kick God out our lives, by not wanting God leading us anymore!
We, at that time, forefoot our salvation, we do not lose it without knowing it! If works are needed, why did Jesus have to go to the cross at all, and be separated from his Father, because my personal sin was put upon on him, and he paid the full debt for us all!
That is what the Word of God says, and that is all that matters!
Every word in the Bible, is God breathed, and when you read the Bible, you are reading the living words of God!
God is speaking to you through his perfect Word!
I am saddened for you, and all people who believe that the Words of God himself are just a guide for our life!
I have so much joy and peace by standing on the only words of God that we will hear in this life!
Take care, all!

Sent from Mail for Windows 10