[Faith-Talk] List Messages, Etc.

Mustafa Almahdy against.trump2001 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 6 17:31:29 UTC 2019

So, to the list moderator, members and everyone else, this is my stiff
response. Despite the broad dispersion of religious communities across
the country, your faith hasn’t solved any of your various crises. I
don’t instigate hate with my threads. Nonetheless, I react to such
adjectival factor. If Protestants of the southern sphere do not
tolerate me posting something that seems to be the opposite of their
religious convictions or whatever online, well, how about if I
actually lived among them? What was going to happen then? If I am
removed from a public forum because of my theological opinion, where
is the slogan of free expression? Well, it has gone. Despite the fact
that no one has responded to any of my yesterday’s rebuttals, I’ll
quit talking about such subjects here. I just destine to inform you
about quite substantial kernels. First off, although I live in a very
difficult financial situation here in Egypt, I am patient and never
wish to reside in the States, even if, I will be, a millionaire.
Second, the States is viewed as the most hypocritical entity
worldwide. Third, racism is an essential part of American culture. It
thence won’t ever be disposed of. Fourth, as a blind citizen of an
officially developing nation, as Egypt is classified, I live better
than many blind people in the States, who are mostly living on regular
government pension. Fifth, my religion has provided me with a vital
solution for every singular life problem. I therefore won’t dispose of
it, unless I seek a visa or permanent asylum therein. Sixth, I don’t
appeal to others by disrespecting my heritage and identity. Seventh, I
never despised someone for who is he, what he looks like or, what he
has chosen to embrace. I rather decline those who call us terrorists,
backwards and constantly force their opinion upon us. Eighth, I urge
Americans to make sure they practice what they preach, so they won’t
be considered disingenuous by others. Ninth, your Trump is seen a
laughable clown here in Egypt and beyond. Tenth and finally, if I will
be forcefully unsubscribed once again, please, keep me noticed in
advanced and, thank you.