[Faith-Talk] List Messages from Mustafa

Marianne Haas advocate at earthlink.net
Fri Dec 6 21:29:01 UTC 2019

Good Afternoon,
Honestly said, I am sick and tired of the America bashing.  I came to
America as I have more opportunities here than I had where I came from.  I
am retired now and unable to work full time.  I am, therefore, doing
volunteer work with political organizations to make their websites totally
accessible to the blind.  If I have a chand I will encourage Churches to do
the same.  I probably have another 30 good years in this life.  I may have
had opportunities that other people may not have.  I am doing my best to
help younger blind people, so, they, too, can work and have a fulfilled
life.  This is my contribution.  I know that I have many faults.  I still
believe that: By their deeds you shall know them.

Best Regards,

Marianne