[Faith-Talk] List Messages from Mustafa

andrew edgcumbe rollercoasterman86 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 6 21:34:21 UTC 2019

Hi mistoffa i never usually get in on stuff like this but frankly i am
tired of you being such a downer towards the states.  there are both
good and bad people in Canada and the united states.  you have no
right to be slamming people for their beliefs. i respect other
opeople's beliefs but i feel like you are against what christians
believe.  instead of talking bad about people we are to pray for them
not attack people like you are doing.  the thing is this i get so fed
up of christianity being attacked. I hacve not attacked islam in
anyway but you are attacking those who believe in jesus. this list is
not about  attacking and debates this is about blindness and issues
blind have as christians.  let me ask you this why are you giving us
such a hard time about these things.  the way you attack us it is like
 every single one of us are bad and it is like we are your enemies.
Why do you feel you have to say terrible things about the states and
attack us all?