[Faith-Talk] Prayer request

Ericka dotwriter1 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 6 22:11:31 UTC 2019

Hi everyone. I am changing topics. I have one joy and one sorrow to share.

Every holiday is tough on people who are either struggling financially, lost a loved one or are struggling just to understand their place in the world and who they are. Well I know many that are suffering in this way. Please pray for my cousin Chris who is trying to battle his anxiety, drinking and other vices. He is in rehab now but is transferring from one program to another. He is really struggling and as his cousin I try to listen but I can’t help as much as he wishes I could. It is difficult to say no and hang up the phone sometimes so I can live my life. Please pray for my cousin. My husband lost his dad, his adopted father, just before Thanksgiving. Maynard Nelson would have been 85 on November 23. He died the day before. He died the same day we were signing closing papers on our new condo. We firmly believe the dad knows and has seen with his spirit and approves. we moved most of our stuff on November 23 and dad didn’t know we were going to move on his birthday. When we woke up the next day, it would screw something a woodworker would have quite a few of, was on the nightstand. We have no idea where it came from. We’ve decided the dad just stopped in to check things out and let us know he was OK and he was proud of us. The funeral was Wednesday, the day before Thanksgiving. please keep my husband’s family and all of us in prayer as we try to rejoice in his passing with our Lord but trying to handle the emptiness of him not being around to ask questions of and to joke with.

As stated above, please rejoice with us as we venture into condo ownership.

Ericka