[Faith-Talk] List Messages from Mustafa, here is my follow up It's a bit lengthy but crucial, so, please keep reading to the end, thank you

Mustafa Almahdy against.trump2001 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 8 14:44:03 UTC 2019

Ramadan started on Monday, the sixth of May and ended on Tuesday, the
fourth of June. Now, I’d like to comment on few things here. First
off, I am not disingenuous because of my stern convictions about the
States and what it represents. I have strong opinions against the
States because of it’s vicious history and presently perverse affairs.
Ah by the way, Egyptians are quite racist. They’re racist at Africans,
disabilities etc. Nonetheless, Egypt is not considered a leading
entity of the free world. It’s just a developing nation, with lots of
complicated crises, located in northeastern Africa. I don’t care about
Egypt’s past history. Currently, it’s ruled by a de facto coup and
military based shogunate, backed by haters of Islam in the States and
farther.  I just care about its current miserable state. Second, I was
born Muslim but, my parents attempted to enroll me at  mainstream
schooling and I was constantly declined entry. My mother wasn’t
convinced of the blind school. Subsequently, they took me to a place
called Al-Azhar, which is a notable religious Sunni education. It
teaches the Koran during elementary stage and gradually, introduces
its pupils to eminently advanced theological syllabus until they
become recognised scholars. Therein, I memorised the Koran in its
original language, learned Arabic, Islamic jural, Koranic commentary,
Hadith discipline, and many other curricula. I graduated from Azhar
college 2008 with a Bachelor  of Islamic and Arabic studies. Back to
Azhar elementary school, after I got enrolled there, my parents
brought me a private Braille tutor at home to teach me Arabic
rudiments. I then learned how to read in Braille Koran. So, I used to
take this to school and fully participate in the Koran class with my
sighted counterparts. Second, I find no problem dealing with my faith
community. We have many Masjids here and I could easily walk to any of
them. I don’t use the cane and find it useless, just a show. That’s my
personal opinion though. With typically offered sighted aid, I can
reach to any destination as of Masjids and beyond. Back to my
educational progress, before computer was introduced to my life in
2005, I used to educate myself through listening to religious audio
cassette tape. I benefited a lot listening to these. Each Summer, my
father used to bring me a certain collection such as the prophet’s
biography, stories of the prophets and other Islamic related subjects.
I therefore am quite involved in eminently prestigious Islamic
theological scholarship. I am quite pleased with my current disposal
as of faith and its pertained concepts. Because I studied about Islam
in depth, my persuasion of it is essentially based on stiff
recognition and  thorough cognisance. I thence knew, that anyone
abandons this particular system of belief has done so for temporal
motives. With this point in particular, we could conveniently proceed
into the subsequent one. I have recently exposed a notorious Iranian
based named Ali Sina. He mainly runs two websites that are quite
prejudiced about Islam. They clearly contain detestable and vicious
material about Islam. They are, Ali Sina dot org and, faith freedom
dot org. I urge you folks to visit any of them and see what they look
like. Anyhow, I exposed him on occasions and ever since, have been
insistently challenging him to enter with me, in one to one debate
about the things that he intently lies about regarding Islam. Well
naturally, he kept evading and, arrogantly demanded me as a
prerequisite to accept my debating proposal, to read a despicable
soliloquy that he has composed about prophet Muhammad, peace and
blessings be upon him. I stiffly refused this distasteful requirement
and told him, that I won’t ever disesteem my prophet by reading such
disgraceful stuff. He insisted and, I interpreted this position as a
way to avoid confronting me, not more or less. Someone might say, why
am I writing this here? Well, honestly, we couldn’t just bury our
heads in the sand as it comes to malevolent and misanthropic
Islamophobes  and what they do in the name of mass western ascendancy.
Each and every hater of Islam immigrates to the States and he speaks
abhorrently out there in Christian colleges and other public
platforms. This is a guaranteed way for many to gain fame, greed and
warm welcome. Even though most of you are not aware of such critical
concerns, this doesn’t mean you’re not guilty. When I wanted to
understand more about Christianity, I went directly to the source. I
just read the Bible and concluded, that Christianity doesn’t sound
like the true religion for me. Some people, however, when they want to
learn about Islam, they knowingly listen to the wrong voices, because
they’re mentally slanted about it and somewhat destine to endorse this
prepossessed notion with just anything, even stereotyped sentiments. I
now hope you discern, that I am not merely blind individual. I am
someone with notable credentials of Islamic theology. I therefore urge
all of you to take advantage of my presence here. As to Christianity,
I will summon my conviction of it in the following statement. Although
we may fundamentally dissent on major tenets, we still have much in
common. The Bible contains many tales and discourses that are utterly
concordant with the essence of Islam. I’d like to be asked about
useful theological topics. I currently work at a school teaching
religion and Arabic. I also teach online Arabic classes to nonnative
speakers. My online students reside in the States, Canada, Spain and
Australia. As to my English, I learned this language at the British
Council. It’s a worldwide educational centre, funded by the British
government, aimed to promote English language and culture around the
world. I of course don’t consider my English to be perfect.
Nonetheless, it’s relatively satisfactory. As to Christians here in
Egypt and my relationship with them, you might be surprised to learn,
that I live at a building owned by a Coptic family. I am quite well
living with them and vice versa. And, in a main square nearby the
street where I live, there is a massive Catholic Church. It’s called
the Red Church because it’s outward walls are painted with red. That’s
what trusted sighted mortals have told me. There are at least four
main Churches here in the surrounding region, including, an
evangelical one. I live in Heliopolis. At its inception, it was a
suburb outside Cairo, Egypt. It then  has merged with Cairo as a major
district of the city. It’s somewhat viewed as an affluent part of the
city. Recently, it became one of Cairo’s busiest, or you may even say,
fussiest fields, unfortunately.  I enjoy playing one of the most
popular board games known as Monopoly. If I am not working, I spend
most of my time with my wife. I actually would like to dedicate some
of my time to this list, teaching people about the things that they
might need to know or, perhaps are interested to know about Islam. You
may thus start a discussion panel to decide what best suits you here
on that regard. I am ready to send one article per week, four in one
month and that’s quite enough. Note, these articles are not intended
for proselytising. They’re just for awareness purposes. If someone has
the motive to embrace Islam, they may then write me off the list. I
hope I clarified to you who am I and what am I doing. I hope this has
urged many of you to ask any question you might have about Islam and
its related teachings. I apologise for the lenth of this thread but I
meant to be thorough. Thank you for reading and, I keenly look forward
to hearing from you. Mustafa