[Faith-Talk] North Carolina Avenue, Ali Sina is in big trouble, Islam in brief, objects of belief

Ericka dotwriter1 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 14 17:01:04 UTC 2019

Mustofa,

Thank you for writing this interesting shortened version of what you believe. I knew some and other information on what I did not.

If i think of anyrging I will ask.  Glad The stereotype  barriers have broken down.
Hopefully you carry this information back to youlr fellow Mulims that what is seen in media isn’t always accurate.  Politics isn’t a good representationof us.

May prace come to all
now and always.

Ericka Nelson
Your respectful. Christian friend