[Faith-Talk] your mom

Ericka dotwriter1 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 15:45:39 UTC 2019

My thoughts are with you Patrick as well as Rob. I cannot imagine losing so many people so soon. My husband and I lost a very good or friend last year in February and then my husbands oldest sister A couple of weeks before Christmas. They weren’t close, but she had just turned 60. Nobody knew except the Lord what was going to happen.MS has a  different timetable for people then aging.

My prayers are for both of you. I almost lost my mother-in-law already this year. I know what it’s like to watch also. I spent many years working in nursing homes in at all do centers. You get close to people and it’s almost like they are your family. It was hard to watch them.

Ericka Nelson