[Faith-Talk] New here - would anyone like to chat? :)

Sofia Gallo sofiagallo13 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 13 13:18:28 UTC 2019

Hi everyone,

My name is Sofia and I just wanted to introduce myself list.

I graduated from college in 2017 and work for a conservative nonprofit in
DC. I go to an Evangelical (specifically Southern Baptist) church here

Also, would anyone like to talk through email or text (or in person if you
are near DC). I only know like two other blind people and would love to get
to know more friends who can also relate in other ways :)

Sofia

Sofia Gallo
Princeton University '17
Sofiagallo13 at gmail.com