[Faith-Talk] Optasia library--instructions for a complete novice, please!

Sandra Streeter sandrastreeter381 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 19 00:08:09 UTC 2019

Hi, all,

Well, last week, I finally sat down to try to work with my thumb drive of
the Optasia library, hoping to get the one of the Bibles to store on my Win.
10, Jaws-equipped computer. For whatever reason, having stored it in
documents, it wasn't readable. I am a total novice with thumb drives other
than using the cartridges for BARD, so obviously, I did something wrong. I
deleted the files and am ready for a fresh start, if someone can instruct
me. I think it was FS Reader that said it couldn't open the books. I
obviously tried using the instructions on the thumb drive, but admittedly,
am a lousy auditory learner, especially for something I haven't had much
experience with. So any simplified instructions, with examples, would be so
appreciated! Thanks. There's a wealth of material on the drive, and I don't
want to miss out; as it was, before trying it out the other day, I had to
give myself a talking-to: "That thumb drive is smaller than you!" At any
rate, hopefully someday, I will have passed the newbie stage...

Sandra

Something is wrong, I know it, if I don't keep my attention on eternity. May
I be the tiniest nail in the house of the universe, tiny but useful.

(Mary Oliver)