[Faith-Talk] suggestion for national convention

Ana Martinez martinezana770 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 14 13:24:46 UTC 2019

hey y'all! hope you are doing well. so I came up with an idea for national convention. since this year the convention will be in Vegas, I already know there will be lots of parting, gambling, and other things. and I just feel like there should be a place for Christ in this convention. so I was thinking on having 1 or 2 praise and worship nights where we could get together and worship God.  what do you guys think?

Sent from my iPhone