[Faith-Talk] Fwd: Does the Old Testament Alienate the Disabled?

Ericka dotwriter1 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 25 17:52:46 UTC 2019

This has been a pretty quiet list. Everybody must be reflecting or just so happy it’s spring they’re busy. Either way that’s great!

As I recall we’ve had several requests for links to music on the Internet etc. I discovered last night that if you use your victor stream, go to the Internet stations and when you search search for name. When it says type text put in Christian and there are a lot of stations besides klove. If you don’t find exactly what you’re looking for go back and search with faith or hymn. Lots comes up with Christian so I use the go to button on the top left-hand side to skip some things. No I haven’t checked the 1000 something lists! But some of them are from other countries and I really wish that I could access them. Did you know that there is a Christian station in Korea for example?

Ericka Nelson