[Faith-Talk] Jobs/face request

Ericka dotwriter1 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 27 17:52:21 UTC 2019

Thank you to all for sending your prayers and support. Dancer your question Rob, UW hospital and clinics connected with the research and everything is my healthcare provider. Couldn’t get in a better place in Wisconsin! And my doctor is very thorough and very personable too. I love Dr. Josiah!

Ericka Nelson