[Faith-Talk] good news

sarah at sarahblakelarose.com sarah at sarahblakelarose.com
Wed Mar 27 20:01:13 UTC 2019

Hi Teresa.
Yes, there are braille codes for Hebrew, Greek, Aramaic, Syriac, and languages that use transliteration (e.g. Akkadian and Ugaritic). I teach Hebrew and Greek, and my final project was an assessment of the experiences of students in the online courses that I teach and the things that influenced their success in their studies. I did a narrative study examining their communications during their courses and administered a survey and interview, and I examined common stress factors and looked at their communications toward the ends of the courses to see what made the difference in their experiences. There is room for more research in this area.

Sarah Blake LaRose
sarah at sarahblakelarose.com
http://www.sarahblakelarose.com